How and Why to Claim Your Restaurant’s Google My Business Page

How and Why to Claim Your Restaurant’s Google My Business Page

Have you claimed your Google My Business page?

What the heck is a Google My Business page?

Do you want to rank your restaurant in the Google Maps listings?  Of course you do!

Your business is local and people are searching for restaurants in a specific area.  The first thing they see after the ads is the maps results.  One of the most important steps in ranking on the Google Maps listings is claiming your page.

So how do you claim your restaurant’s page in Google My Business?  It is very easy and we’ll show you how in this video.

The toughest part is getting that post card Google sends you to verify you are the real owner.  Having owned restaurants before, we know the mail can be an issue getting into the right hands.

 

 

The post How and Why to Claim Your Restaurant’s Google My Business Page appeared first on Restaurant Clicks.

http://restaurantclicks.com/claim-restaurants-google-business-page/

Comments

Popular Posts